Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 17, 2011, 01:55 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Intel Reveals Details of Next-Generation High-Performance Computing Platforms

At SC11, Intel Corporation revealed details about the company’s next-generation Intel Xeon processor-based and Intel Many Integrated Core (Intel MIC)-based platforms designed for high-performance computing (HPC). The company also outlined new investments in research and development that will lead the industry to Exascale performance by 2018.

Read more here: Intel Reveals Details of Next-Generation High-Performance Computing Platforms | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks