Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 1, 2011, 07:05 PM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Amazon Joining List of webOS Suitors?

Hewlett Packard’s now orphaned webOS has had a number of reported suitors, some of which are legitimately interested, and others just the conjectures of whomever the reporting publication has picked as their “source” of the week. Considering that HP is close to being in dire financial straights, one would think that the former tech-titan would liquidate this potential asset post-haste.

Read more here: Amazon Joining List of webOS Suitors? | Hardware Canucks

Follow Hardware Canucks on Twitter:
@hardwarecanucks
Old October 6, 2011, 11:40 AM
Hall Of Fame

think this is a fairly old rumor with the kindle fire running an android variant.there were rumblings of this a while ago, when HP was talking about licencing, when thisismynext had the interview with Rubinstein and the new head of the pgbu.

while I think it'd quite possible that someone might do something with webOS I do not think it will be amazon at this point