Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 12, 2011, 12:19 PM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Thermaltake Announces the Spacecraft VF-I Case

An industry pioneer and continual innovator, Thermaltake is the leading performance brand in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the e-Sports hardware market, with “delivering the perfect user experience” as the optimized mission. With a design perfected through an revolutionary sense of style, highly exclusive appointments and cutting-edge technology, the extensively updated Thermaltake Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis will be available from mid August, 2011.

Read more here: Thermaltake Announces the Spacecraft VF-I Case | Hardware Canucks
Old August 12, 2011, 01:34 PM
Hall Of Fame

I remember back in high school, when I was required to submit assignments with minimum page/word counts. And I remember murdering otherwise clear statements with ridiculous amounts of embellishment, to the point where you had to concentrate to understand what was actually being said. And sometimes you would see students with a slight language barrier attempting the same thing.

Why do I mention this...? No reason. No reason at all.
Old August 12, 2011, 04:47 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Welcome to the wonderful world of Thermaltake PR.