Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7, 2011, 08:25 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default Corsair Announces Availability of New Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers

Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced worldwide retail availability of the Hydro Series? H80 and H100 liquid CPU coolers.

The Hydro Series H80 and H100 feature the latest cooling performance technology, simple installation, and maintenance-free operation. Both ... [ Read full article ]
Old July 7, 2011, 09:03 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I'm certainly interested in seeing the performance level of the H100. The only thing that concerns me is that it would be almost mandatory to have it set as an exhaust setup. And in a dual GPU rig that dumps air inside the case like mine, that could seriously hamper it's numbers. Perhaps when it gets reviewed, the reviewer would be kind enough to consider that testing scenario...?
Old July 7, 2011, 09:49 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldezar View Post
I'm certainly interested in seeing the performance level of the H100. The only thing that concerns me is that it would be almost mandatory to have it set as an exhaust setup. And in a dual GPU rig that dumps air inside the case like mine, that could seriously hamper it's numbers. Perhaps when it gets reviewed, the reviewer would be kind enough to consider that testing scenario...?
IT is something to consider, remember though if the Reviewer doesn't have the hardware you want him to test with its kinda hard.
Unless of course you are offering your hardware..

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old July 7, 2011, 10:14 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Besides the slightly modified mounting solution, what's the difference between the H80 and the currently available Hx0 series of coolers?
Old July 7, 2011, 10:19 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

I've had an H100 preordered for a while now, last I heard is it should be next week, so hopefully that will be the case as I'm anxious to see how it performs!
Old July 7, 2011, 10:21 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keywork View Post
Besides the slightly modified mounting solution, what's the difference between the H80 and the currently available Hx0 series of coolers?
The pump and head on it are different from the H70 which is what I would imagine is replacing it.
PLus the inclusion of the software controls.
All in all, that should make it a purchase worth considering.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old July 7, 2011, 10:25 AM
Hall Of Fame

H50 first model
H70 second model which had a MUCH larger radiator and came with two fans
H60 third model with smaller radiator, one fan and a MUCH better pump and mounting mechanism

And now these two guys and the H80 will most likely replace the H60 and the H100 well its a dual rad :D
Old July 7, 2011, 11:07 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

The H60 replaces the H50 and the H80 replaces the H70.

The H50/H70 are by Asetek
The H60/H80/H100 are all by Coolit
Old July 7, 2011, 11:33 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Just bought the H60... :(
Now want the H80 so bad!
Old July 7, 2011, 11:41 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
IT is something to consider, remember though if the Reviewer doesn't have the hardware you want him to test with its kinda hard.
Unless of course you are offering your hardware..

ST
If the reviewer was in my area and is willing to have me stop over with my gpu's during that portion of testing, I wouldn't be opposed to it. A small chunk of my time for a review that covers a wider range of scenarios seems like a good trade.