Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Press Releases & Tech News (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/)
-   -   Thermaltake Announces Tt eSports Commander MS-I Entry Level Case (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/44620-thermaltake-announces-tt-esports-commander-ms-i-entry-level-case.html)

Sam_Reynolds July 1, 2011 04:01 PM

Thermaltake Announces Tt eSports Commander MS-I Entry Level Case

Thermaltake, a leading brand in DIY computer chassis, is introducing their entry level mid-tower chassis. This new product comes with added features such as extra-long VGA support and cable-management. Users can wire their computer cables underneath the mainboard for enhanced ventilation; this chassis also holds premium VGA card, such as nVidia... [ Read full article ]

GT7R July 2, 2011 01:51 AM

More TT crap...

No thanks.

Reyzac July 2, 2011 07:09 AM

Looks like a super-ugly version of a CM Elite 310. Makes my 310 look like the best case on this earth. :ban:

Unregistered July 2, 2011 12:35 PM

Well hummmm....

No thanks (2)

Soultribunal July 3, 2011 11:28 AM

I know a lot of people have reservations against Thermaltake, but in the chassis market at least they really have improved.
I had reservations, but picked up an A90. And I have to say if they are following on the same path then its something worth considering.

ST

martin_metal_88 July 3, 2011 01:14 PM

ST, improved over shit still is shit.

Imagine the best TT case, now imagine a TT entry lvl case, better to wrap your part in newspaper XD

xbasiickz July 3, 2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reyzac (Post 529619)
Looks like a super-ugly version of a CM Elite 310.

yeah pretty much like.

Kalec July 3, 2011 02:35 PM

oh god, why do you hate us. one bad case after another.

"a leading brand in DIY computer chassis" ya right, i think coolermaster is leading instead. maybe not for looks, but sure have good sense in layouts.

Soultribunal July 4, 2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 (Post 529871)
ST, improved over shit still is shit.

Imagine the best TT case, now imagine a TT entry lvl case, better to wrap your part in newspaper XD

Very true, but the key difference is we don't know until someone has reviewed it or tried it to see.
Being entry level I don't have the highest hopes.

But as I've said, I gave in and tried their new Armor Lineup and was very suprised by the case overall.
Sure there were room for improvments, but for $59.99 (After rebate) it was well worth the investment.

What TT really needs is consistenty.....

ST

Llew July 5, 2011 07:48 AM

Quote:

"a leading brand in DIY computer chassis" ya right, i think coolermaster is leading instead.
They certainly are a leading brand. Maybe not the most popular around here, but I can see the appeal that case might have for some. Now, that being said, I understand why there is so much venom aimed at TT. They have not innovated in years and are struggling to find a way to make themselves fit in todays market. However, even with all their floundering about they do come up with some good models. The V3 is an excellent budget case and the Element G is a solid enthusiast offering. I look forward to getting this in shop and taking a look at it myself before I make any judgment.