Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27, 2011, 11:20 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default MSI Announces A75MA-G55 Military Class Socket FM1 Mainboard

World famous mainboard and graphic card manufacturer MSI today officially announces their brand new AMD A75-Series mainboard A75MA-G55 with Military Class II components to equip the mainboard with the best quality and highest stability. The amazing graphical performance of the A-Series APUs is complimented by the implementation of USB 3.0 and S... [ Read full article ]
Old June 28, 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default OH dear lord...

Look at where two of the sata connectors are. Right inline with the second video card. Genius, freaking genius! Who ever signed off an this design needs to be smacked for missing just a obvious design flaw...
Old June 28, 2011, 12:00 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Not necessarily since there are four right angle connectors as well.
Old June 28, 2011, 07:42 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

All these motherboards coming out to support the new AMD cpu/apu line up seems like a bit of a waste without the actual chips to go with them.
Old July 1, 2011, 12:42 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Look at where two of the sata connectors are. Right inline with the second video card. Genius, freaking genius! Who ever signed off an this design needs to be smacked for missing just a obvious design flaw...
I doubt many FM1 boards would see two video cards being run at once. Especially an mATX one.