Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 31, 2011, 06:00 AM
News Editor

My System Specs

Default OCZ Demonstrates New Storage Tech at Computex 2011

OCZ Technology Group, a dominant player in the SSD market, will showcase their latest?* flash storage technologies at this year's Computex Expo.

"Computex Taipei is the ideal venue to unveil our next generation SSD solutions for HPC and enterprise clients" said Alex Mei, OCZ's Chief Marketing Officer.

"This year we are pushing the envelope once ...

[ Read full article ]

Last edited by SKYMTL; May 31, 2011 at 06:31 AM.
Old May 31, 2011, 06:32 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

RevoDrive Hybrid looks GREAT! Unfortunately, enterprise only which means $$$$$$$.
Old May 31, 2011, 06:50 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Jetstream!!

About time OCZ's latest and greatest makes an arrival. I can not wait to see how the Indi/OCZ Jetstream controller does. I wonder if it will make as big a splash as the first Indi did. I know a lot of peeps - including me - have been waiting a looong time for it to hit. :)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old May 31, 2011, 07:20 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I know I for one am interested in the kind of speeds one will be able to get with that Revo 3.

Old May 31, 2011, 07:48 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Smile Press Release & Tech News

2.7 gb/s?

Pretty soon you'll simply have 2 say, computer on, and it'll b running by the time you finish the words.

Agreed SKY.$$$$$ Any of these offerings will put a big hole in the pocket.

C'mon MAX Millions!
Old June 6, 2011, 12:08 PM
Rookie

Default want one

I'm sure I could create a need for this drive!

Too bad prices will be out of reach for most of us...