Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 4, 2011, 11:38 AM
Administrator
F@H

My System Specs

Default Corsair Updates its Builder Series Power Supplies

Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced it has updated the Builder Series with new CX V2 models. The Builder Series CX V2 is the successor to the current CX family of PSUs, offering 80 PLUS certification and European Commission Energy-Related Product (ErP) dir... [ Read full article ]
Old May 4, 2011, 11:59 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

The Builder Series has an attractive price considering the quality your getting, good to see the warranty has been upped to 3 years.
Old May 4, 2011, 06:42 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Does this that we will be seeing some reviews of the updated lineup with comparisons against the older models?
Old May 5, 2011, 08:55 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Probably not Perry, the Corsair CX series was only slightly tweaked to hit the 80Plus side, the platform will be too similar to even bother as far as I can tell.

That being said you never know, someone might just to see how different the internals are.

All and all the CX series so far looks good but the longevity remains to be seen right now.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 5, 2011, 11:13 AM
Top Prospect

It'll probably get dissected @ Jonnyguru at some point in time.