LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 1, 2011, 05:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Sorry mate.
I don't ever recally reading that thread , until now.
And no one had corrected it in anything I had seen to this point.

ST

haha, Sorry ST, that wasnt my intent. I was commenting how long AMD has let this charade go on for, not what you said.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old April 1, 2011, 05:54 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
haha, Sorry ST, that wasnt my intent. I was commenting how long AMD has let this charade go on for, not what you said.
Cool cool, failure of the internet is deciphering how someone says something. I thought I was in trouble because I hadn't read that particular thread

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com