Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 21, 2011, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Talking Corsair Goodness

if you want the best sound get a Corsair 2.1 system, you will poop your pants! they ROCK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old March 21, 2011, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

Talking Corsair Goodness Part 2

I wanted to buy a set of speakers that would last me 5-10yrs long. These will certainly do the job. total 10, all around. to give you an idea of how good these speakers are, i turned the volume all the way up on both my computer and the speakers themselves. there was absolutely NO distortion what so ever. the sound was crystal clear with an enormous bass response. i have an eclectic library of music that i listen to, but typically i enjoy modern hip hop. the sub-woofer is absolutely amazing. this unit has two amps, one powering the woofer and one powering both satellites which is why the sub-woofer box is so large. any-who, the neighbors might hate me for purchasing this unit, but i absolutely love it. and who would have thought, corsair? lol