Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 28, 2011, 10:30 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default ASUS Shipping Updated Intel 6 Series B3 Chipset-based Motherboards This Week

As part of an overall recovery plan following the detection of the Intel® 6 series chipset design error, ASUS has implemented various customer support measures, including extensive product replacement and return with additional service hotlines around the world.Based on new information from Intel, ASUS is happy to announce that updated Intel 6 seri... [ Read full article ]
Old February 28, 2011, 10:50 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Have any retailers confirmed arrival/availability dates? If these are going out via ocean freight, arrival time in North American stores could be up to 4-6 weeks. And a lot of retailers pulled all SB products including CPU's off the shelves. Are these available again?
Old February 28, 2011, 05:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

That is what I need to know. Since these are part of what I was going to be recommending to people at work the sooner the better.

Old March 2, 2011, 02:13 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Got an email from Asus that the replacements are ready if I wish to go through them.
I am just waiting on an answer from them as to whether it's a full retail box they send out, or just the replacement mobo.
Old March 2, 2011, 09:43 PM
Allstar
F@H

There is a Biostar B3 board already in stock at Newegg so it won't be long before other boards floods in.