Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Press Releases & Tech News (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/)
-   -   Gigabyte Announces Canadian Launch Event for G1-Killer Motherboards (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/41049-gigabyte-announces-canadian-launch-event-g1-killer-motherboards.html)

SKYMTL February 23, 2011 08:20 PM

Gigabyte Announces Canadian Launch Event for G1-Killer Motherboards

It may be short notice but Gigabyte and Canada Computers have announced a Toronto-area launch event for the new G1-Killer boards...and you're all invited!

With the the hotly anticipated G1 Killer boards right around the corner, Gigabyte is in the process of doing several North American launch events and one of them will be held in the Toronto area ...

[ Read full article ]

SKYMTL February 23, 2011 08:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The full sized invite image is attached to this post. PLEASE IGNORE THE RSVP DATE.

_dangtx_ February 23, 2011 09:16 PM

very nice. how about rma in canada as well? :)

mo' power February 23, 2011 10:43 PM

I'm off on Friday. I'll see if I can make it there. I'll take a few pics if I do make it. Anyone else planning on attending?

Stock February 23, 2011 10:52 PM

Edit: Didn't notice the other games...tunnel vision at 2AM. I'll think about going.

mo' power February 23, 2011 11:23 PM

*Edit* (wrong subway station)

It doesn't matter. I'm going to get a close-up view of the new boards, maybe win some swag and a chance to win a gaming rig. TTC takes me to within 1 1/2 miles of the place. For those who are interested;
Take subway to Warden station
Take #17A bus to 14th in markham then cab the rest of the way.

SKYMTL February 24, 2011 05:57 AM

MAC will be there as well covering the event for us. There may be some give aways by the other sponsors (Antec, Corsair, etc) as well but I'm not quite sure on that one.

kirbster February 25, 2011 07:19 PM

Just got back. Good event! And as a bonus I won the gaming system:
G1 Killer Assassin,
H70 cooler,
Intel i7 950,
Gigabyte GTX570,
6Gb Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600,
Antec Earthwatts 750W PSU,
Intel 80Gb SSD.
LG BD-ROM DVD burner.
Thermaltake Element Nvidia Edition case
Windows 7 Pro
Call of Duty

Very nice haul.

Spent quite a bit of time chatting with MAC. Ask him what he won, he was very excited!:clap:

Thanks To Rita at Gigabyte for inviting me and all the sponsors (Antec, Gigabyte, Corsair, Supercom, Canada Computers, Intel and Nvidia) for putting the gaming systems together and giving one to me!:thumb:

AkG February 25, 2011 07:36 PM

Congrats mate!!

Definitely a "nice haul". :)

SKYMTL February 25, 2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirbster (Post 489959)
Just got back. Good event! And as a bonus I won the gaming system:
G1 Killer Assassin,
H70 cooler,
Intel i7 950,
Gigabyte GTX570,
6Gb Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600,
Antec Earthwatts 750W PSU,
Intel 80Gb SSD.
LG BD-ROM DVD burner.
Thermaltake Element Nvidia Edition case
Windows 7 Pro
Call of Duty

Very nice haul.

Spent quite a bit of time chatting with MAC. Ask him what he won, he was very excited!:clap:

Thanks To Rita at Gigabyte for inviting me and all the sponsors (Antec, Gigabyte, Corsair, Supercom, Canada Computers, Intel and Nvidia) for putting the gaming systems together and giving one to me!:thumb:

:clap: