LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 10, 2011, 10:27 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Looks like an eyesore to me, but that's just my inner minimalist speaking
Old February 11, 2011, 11:21 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I'll stick to my HAF-X that I bought from an Infonec launch sale for only $119.99+ tax.
Old February 11, 2011, 07:03 PM
Rookie

I loved the level 10 even though I'm a water cooler to the bone and much MUCH prefer all the gear to be internal I still loved its design and look.

This GT model however I don't care much for. It went from being a streamlined look of a exotic sports car to a SUV. It looks bulky and other then some varies shapes sticking off of it. Its not a bad case, but it feels like a major down grade from a awesome one.

If it was cheaper, I might see getting it but at the current price point there is just a bit to much else out there I like. (personally hoping the silverstone TJ11 is more affordable then current rumors.)
Old February 12, 2011, 11:25 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

looks horrible. I kinda liked the first one, but this just looks like a pile of plastic abs. The case is no where near as sleek. They have pushed the box further out...now instead of each zone being contained it is more like extrusions. BOO.

Old February 12, 2011, 12:58 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I would be all over this if the whole side panel was cut out instead of just the top area...I like seeing my sexy parts :(