Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 30, 2010, 02:08 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default GIGABYTE Dropping Hints about New G1-Killer Motherboard Series

GIGABYTE has been dropping some seriously tantalizing hints about its upcoming line of enthusiast/gaming series motherboards. Now we have learned both the series name, G1-Killer, and that the first board on the market with be an x58 based unit. While other companies such as Asus have their R.O.G, MSI their XPower/Big Bang and EVGA, the FTW series, ... [ Read full article ]
Old January 1, 2011, 01:14 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Honestly i think its unnecessary flare on gigabyte's part, not like they needed to jump on the bandwagon with the other manufacturers. O well if it makes a kick ass board i'm not complaining.