Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2010, 01:54 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Futuremark Releases Update for 3DMark 11

Futuremark had delayed the launch of its 3DMark 11 suite, in order to fix a few crucial bugs before launch, but despite that - as with any software - there were a few nagging issues that cropped up when the benchmarking suite began widescale use.

Futuremark is releasing an update to 3DMark 11 to fix those problems and add a couple of requested fea... [ Read full article ]
Old December 21, 2010, 04:06 PM
Rookie

Still wont work with sli (crash during test 5). Crickey, is there any enthusiast PC software (games included) that isn't released half baked and frustrating as hell.
Old December 21, 2010, 04:36 PM
MVP

My System Specs

mine isn't going into full screen when I run the benchmark, it shrinks the screen down to the resolution it's at.
Old December 21, 2010, 07:32 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Yeah me too. It was working fine for me BEFORE the update, now it's running at 720p in the centre of the screen and the scores I get are way lower than before. They should have delayed it another month IMO, to release something that is close to a finished product. I feel like a beta tester lol
Old December 21, 2010, 07:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

works fine for me
Old December 21, 2010, 10:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm especially pleased to see updated upload security and subscore availability. Nice to see FM actually listening to the benchmarking community.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old December 21, 2010, 11:37 PM
MVP

My System Specs

yeah I am getting that resolution shrink thing aswell..
Old December 21, 2010, 11:57 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Things View Post
I'm especially pleased to see updated upload security and subscore availability. Nice to see FM actually listening to the benchmarking community.
I agree, really good. But I wish they hadn't screwed with the scoring and the resolution bug people seem to be having
Old December 22, 2010, 08:21 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Works for me in one of my eyefinity screens rather then cropped and messed barely viewable, although the scores/fps seems a lot lower then before. I think they fixed one thing and broke another. Why did they rush this product to release, its clear its not a finished product.
Old December 24, 2010, 06:29 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Hmm.. seem to have fix the resolution problem... if you go into the advanced tab you can select centered or stretch.. my default was centered...