Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 17, 2007, 06:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default OCZ Expands into Peripherals with the Equalizer 2500 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse

"OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra high performance and high reliability memory and components, today unveiled their plans to introduce gaming peripherals, and offer the best gaming mouse on the market. The new OCZ Equalizer Laser Mouse is sure to excite today’s demanding gamers with its unique features, high performance engine, and competitive edge. Designed to give gamers an extra edge, the Equalizer features quality ergonomics and advanced features so gamers can excel in even the most demanding games.

“OCZ’s goal is to constantly develop new cutting edge solutions that make use of the latest technology to offer a superior user experience whether it is editing CAD files or playing the latest games,” said Alex Mei, VP of Marketing, OCZ Technology. “OCZ has been a leader in gaming components for many years, and we are excited about our expansion into peripherals with the introduction of the new Equalizer gaming mouse which is armed with sophisticated features and superior performance to deliver a premium gaming experience to consumers.”

More @ OCZ PressRoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton