Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 25, 2010, 01:00 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Xigmatek Launches Pantheon Computer Case

Xigmatek is launching the latest of its line of computer chassis, introducing the mid-tower Pantheon; an interesting title for such a moderately sized enclsoure.

The case focusses on accesibility with a tool free design for the 5.25" drive bays, 6 hot-swap hard drive cages (2 available externally) that feature anti-vibration properties. USB 3.0, ... [ Read full article ]
Old October 25, 2010, 01:19 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I am always a sucker for multiple fan varations, so I'd go for this on the sole basis of being able to optimize my airflow.

Will be nice to see a review on it.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 25, 2010, 01:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

This brand have what she need to became a solid player in the case market. Let's see if they fixed few of the issue people were complaning of on their last case. GL Xigy!

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old October 25, 2010, 01:21 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
I am always a sucker for multiple fan varations, so I'd go for this on the sole basis of being able to optimize my airflow.

Will be nice to see a review on it.

ST
Hehe, I doubt Xigmatek would let me near another one of their chassis
Old October 25, 2010, 01:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
What? what happened the last time? they hate your review this much???

Martin_metal_88

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old October 25, 2010, 01:31 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
What? what happened the last time? they hate your review this much???
The review on their initial release version of the Midgard was less then stellar. Its the only video where the "cons" actually had to scroll to fit them all in.

I don't think we've received a request since - at least for cases
I hate to say it, but with stuff like CM's 912, 690 II, Antec 300, Lancool's PC-K series and Potentially the Silverstone Precision - it kind of skews the expectations for low cost mid-towers

They do make a mean CPU cooler though, I'll give them that.
Old October 25, 2010, 01:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Is it just me or at this point in time do they not yet have this case listed on their site?
Also, I am going to need to look into the Utgard,(though it does need to be bigger imo) upon an initial look it seems to hold what I want and have an almost front mounted button/port panel. I do not care about this pantheon thing..
Old October 25, 2010, 01:36 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:

Kiss and make up, I want a review with your voice again

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 25, 2010, 01:38 PM
MVP
F@H

Look a bit (or maybe too much) like 690 II, hopefully not in person. Any idea on the available expansion slots?

PSXeven. Batards of the World Unite!
The gap between happiness and utter misery is only but a few inches
Old October 25, 2010, 04:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
The review on their initial release version of the Midgard was less then stellar. Its the only video where the "cons" actually had to scroll to fit them all in.

I don't think we've received a request since - at least for cases
I hate to say it, but with stuff like CM's 912, 690 II, Antec 300, Lancool's PC-K series and Potentially the Silverstone Precision - it kind of skews the expectations for low cost mid-towers

They do make a mean CPU cooler though, I'll give them that.

Ho ahha Well, if you make a mid qality case you have to accept the fact that some reviewer will make negative review. Keep doing nice review, and if they can't take this then, shame on them

Martin_metal_88