Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 25, 2010, 01:05 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Patriot Launches Torqx TRB Solid State Drives

Patriot Memory today announced the immediate availability of the Torqx TRB series of solid-state-drives (SSDs). The Torqx TRB series of SSD offer improved system responsiveness with quicker boot times and shorter application loading times over traditional hard disk drive storage solutions.

Patriot?s Torqx TRB series, available in 32GB and 64GB ca... [ Read full article ]
Old October 25, 2010, 02:09 PM
MVP

Jmicron = cheap, but how cheap...
Old October 25, 2010, 03:54 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

have owned jmicrons that lasted longer then some a-data indilinx it's down to 19% life and we will see what happens when it gets to zero ha ha
Old October 25, 2010, 03:59 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

The JM616 (used in the 64gb model at least) is a fairly decent controller. Not great but not out and out tripe either. Wouldnt be my first choice but it wouldn't be my last either.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr