Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 30, 2010, 11:33 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Am I allowed to go against the trend and say this case actually looks pretty awesome? Especially with all the LED fan's mounted :D

That is all, you may now burn me at a stake :P
Old October 1, 2010, 12:01 AM
F@H

My System Specs

While I wouldn't probably get this case for myself, I'd like to have a client ask for it. I think I'd like to see what I could do with a build in one just for fun.
Old October 1, 2010, 12:04 AM
Banned
F@H

^^

you could always push..err..i mean suggest it :) i know i will.guaranteed. easy way out of playing without something and not pay out of own pocket for will i remember to snap piccies?

@kash : no ones gonna burn you maite. tis a free contry last i checkered.
Old October 1, 2010, 12:30 AM
unregistered

this case does not require filters. this case does not require one direction air flow. this case is best with all fans as intake. the pressure will keep all dust out.

build quality is far better then you think, for its low weight it is as sturdy as a steel case. the top handles will not break.
Old October 1, 2010, 04:51 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKashl View Post
Am I allowed to go against the trend and say this case actually looks pretty awesome? Especially with all the LED fan's mounted :D

That is all, you may now burn me at a stake :P
It looks alright until you actually use the thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
While I wouldn't probably get this case for myself, I'd like to have a client ask for it. I think I'd like to see what I could do with a build in one just for fun.
You could get extremely frustrated. That's about the only major thing you can do with this case that you can't with others in its price range.
Old October 1, 2010, 04:53 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Had a chance to get up close and personal with it at PAX. Interesting case to say the least. Not entirely sure how I feel about the idea. I think it is cool, and unique, but in terms of practicality, paying $200+ for something like this just gives me a funny feeling for some reason.

But yes, the build quality is actually very good. It's not plastic pits and pieces, everything is metal.
Old October 1, 2010, 05:16 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
It's not plastic pits and pieces, everything is metal.
No, absolutely not. There is a ton of plastic. The frame is metal, but the side panels, front fan mounts, screw bin, top panel, and handles are either mostly or entirely made from plastic.
Old October 1, 2010, 07:01 PM
Associate Review Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
No, absolutely not. There is a ton of plastic. The frame is metal, but the side panels, front fan mounts, screw bin, top panel, and handles are either mostly or entirely made from plastic.
The frame and mesh pieces are metal. The handles and the translucent part on top are plastic, not sure about the rest.
Old October 1, 2010, 07:19 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
The frame and mesh pieces are metal. The handles and the translucent part on top are plastic, not sure about the rest.
I have one sitting less than two feet away from me. I know exactly what it's made of.
Old October 1, 2010, 11:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldonko View Post
OMG you know something is wrong when I just about spit out my coffee from laughing when I look at it. It looks like something the doozers from fraggle rock would construct
I had to laugh when I read your post.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)