Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 27, 2010, 11:31 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfanatic View Post
Thanks man, no harm in trying. Besides, winning over customers, this site is friggin awesome. NCIX would probably go for it. Anyway, not trying to push it, just a thought. Cheers, and welcome to HWC!!!

Thanks,

I've been lurking around for a while. But I've only recently gotten into PC's/modding/performance again.

StarCraft 2, the near perfect balance of $, performance, noise, power consumption of the GTX460, plus getting bored with console only gaming etc etc brought me back.

Plus I have a slightly different role at OCZ Canada now, I am learning a lot more about what people like and what they don't like just from being on this forum. It can only help everyone, including myself of course :D
Old August 27, 2010, 11:43 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCZbao View Post

I've been lurking around for a while. But I've only recently gotten into PC's/modding/performance again.
Holy crap no kidding Dec 16 2006
Been here even before me around the same time as most of the originals like Babs, SG, and enaberif

Ha! that's awesome.

PS Tag is set up
Old August 27, 2010, 11:47 AM
Top Prospect

Haha I can't believe it has even been that long! (2006, geez I started at OCZ in 2005 haha).

As a funny aside for you guys, I used to write reviews too, way back before it became so tough and 'professional'. I wrote some buyer's guides and a silly P4 Northwood overclocking guide at SharkyExtreme, and a few reviews and local tech trends thing for PC Stats a loooong time ago.

Anyhoo, my manager at SE was Canadian, and PC Stats (Rydium) is Canadian as well, so I wanted to join this mostly Canadian community here too.
Old August 27, 2010, 04:32 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy001 View Post
He has OCZ in his name. I think it's pretty obvious that he is a rep
From the content of his posts, it wasn't entirely clear to me. I'd rather there be certainty than have any confusion over whether he promotes OCZ products based on his personal opinion or based on his status as an employee.