Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 24, 2010, 10:55 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default WD Releases Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit

WD (Western Digital), today introduced its new WD Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit, a HomePlug AV compatible solution that enables consumers to use their existing electrical outlets to extend secure and reliable high-speed Internet connections throughout the home. Complementing the WD TV line of media players, the WD Livewire Powerline AV Netwo... [ Read full article ]
Old August 24, 2010, 11:49 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hmmm, I might be interested in that! When is it going to be avaible in Canada?

Back up - Ebay (Inik1) or Heatware
Old August 24, 2010, 04:34 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Smile Press Release

Interesting development.
Old November 9, 2010, 10:18 AM
alterseekers

Now this would make home networking for your entertainment devices much easier. But do you know what would be better? Getting all these devices connected wirelessly. And all that is possible through Netgear's Home Theater Internet Connection Kit. This kit can connect up to 4 devices, compatible with any internet-ready gadgets such as HDTVs, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, and more, allowing high-speed wireless home network connection to your gadgets. To find out more about Netgear's Home Theater Internet Connection Kit, just visit this link: http://bit.ly/bByST7.