Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 5, 2010, 11:18 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Logitech Introduces New G-Series Gaming Gear

Today Logitech unveiled three new G-Series gaming peripherals - the Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930, the Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 and the Logitech Gaming Keyboard G510. The newest gaming peripherals from the award-winning Logitech G-Series family are crafted for maximum performance, freeing you from technical limitations so you ... [ Read full article ]
Old August 5, 2010, 11:36 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

I can promise you these items are the reason we see Alienware TactX products on sale this week.
Old August 5, 2010, 12:17 PM
MVP

Knowing Logitech these will be top grade parts and will without a doubt outlast any competition.

Well Done Logitech!!!!!

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken
Old August 5, 2010, 12:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Kinda disappointing that everything but the keyboard is wireless. Wireless periperal gaming has yet to impress me.
Pricing looks pretty decent though.
Old August 5, 2010, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

The mouse can be connected by usb to charge where it will also put the information over the cable rather than wireless. So in theory one has the best of both worlds.
Old August 5, 2010, 12:34 PM
MVP

Never had issues with wireless myself, if you get a half decent wireless mouse its just as responsive as a wired one. (assuming its not nearly dead and you dont use it at its maximum range)
Old August 6, 2010, 05:44 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Hooray for Logitech refreshing their lineup! I would prefer wired, but oh well.
Old August 6, 2010, 06:19 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

That headset interests me. I'll wait for some reviews to come in. The mouse seems interesting for laptop gaming too.
Old August 6, 2010, 07:11 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

To me the G930 looks like a wireless version of the G35. So it will be interesting to see (as reviews pop up) IF it has the same compatibility issues the G35 had WRT surround sound in games.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old August 6, 2010, 07:17 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
To me the G930 looks like a wireless version of the G35. So it will be interesting to see (as reviews pop up) IF it has the same compatibility issues the G35 had WRT surround sound in games.
That's what I was thinking... it just looks like a less boxy shaped G35. But then I noticed it was wireless as well.

I'll still stick to my ATH-A700s and HD-555s.
-Deadpool