Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Press Releases & Tech News (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/)
-   -   NZXT Unleashes HALE90 Power Supplies (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/34873-nzxt-unleashes-hale90-power-supplies.html)

FiXT August 4, 2010 01:39 PM

NZXT Unleashes HALE90 Power Supplies

NZXT is proud to announce the HALE90 Power Supply line consisting of wattages including 550W, 650W, 750W, 850W, and 1000W. The lineup was built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts and offers incredibly efficient operation that will meet the needs of even the most power hungry enthusiasts.

?HALE90 offers the unpa... [ Read full article ]

martin_metal_88 August 4, 2010 01:46 PM

Nice PSU. Curious to know who make them. CWT, seasonic, who? Dan you were right this PSU in the phantom was new. Victory!

Zero82z August 4, 2010 01:48 PM

Superflower. Same as the Kingwin Lazer Gold line. And they weren't "built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts". That's just complete marketing bullshit.

martin_metal_88 August 4, 2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero82z (Post 411637)
Superflower. Same as the Kingwin Lazer Gold line. And they weren't "built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts". That's just complete marketing bullshit.

Like 90% of the PSU on the market:biggrin:Marketing. How are Superflower??? First time I heard about them, what can you tell me on that company zero?

MpG August 4, 2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero82z (Post 411637)
Superflower. And they weren't "built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts". That's just complete marketing bullshit.

Nonsense. As a "Gamer", my computer requires special power, completely unlike the power that browsers and word processors use. And that white paint coat has got to be worth at least a couple FPS, I figure. :whistle:

Zillerz August 4, 2010 03:25 PM

This is for their new case that has the White theme so it blends in instead of the other powersupplies that are like black

Zero82z August 4, 2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 (Post 411640)
Like 90% of the PSU on the market:biggrin:Marketing. How are Superflower??? First time I heard about them, what can you tell me on that company zero?

I can tell you that I'm using one right now and it's perfectly good. Superflower has their fair share of units that are rated at 25C and can't do full power under real-world conditions, but they are certainly capable of building good PSUs when asked to.

martin_metal_88 August 4, 2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero82z (Post 411689)
I can tell you that I'm using one right now and it's perfectly good. Superflower has their fair share of units that are rated at 25C and can't do full power under real-world conditions, but they are certainly capable of building good PSUs when asked to.

Thx alot!! So it seems that NZXT can have some solid unit here, now let's wait for review:) some 1000W PSU round up wuold be nice up here it's a long time since we add one no? Last time was for the 850 unit. Or maybe a lower end 500-550W would be awesome for budget.

_dangtx_ August 4, 2010 04:06 PM

finally some words about them units. superflower? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

YoungMan August 4, 2010 05:29 PM

Come on HWC, review these units before people start jumping on them. :clap: