Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 28, 2010, 11:13 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default NZXT Launches Phantom Chassis

NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce Phantom, the company?s most elegant and intelligent chassis design to date. Phantom exudes sophistication with pristine contours and a robust menu of high performance features that will satisfy the demands of even the most discerning PC enthusiast. High Performa... [ Read full article ]
Old July 28, 2010, 11:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ok this caseis simply the best NZXT ever made. Lot's or room, good cable management, place for rad ( not tripple but double dual ) good cooling potention. And the White and red are SEXY DAMN!!!! I want one!

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old July 28, 2010, 11:26 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

That is one nice looking case.
Old July 28, 2010, 11:34 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

I'm so torn. On the one hand, I've never been a huge fan of NZXT because of their extreme overuse of cheap flimsy plastic + thin metal.

On the other hand this case looks so wild and out there, not to mention appears to have some great cable management features, that the looks could just be worth the price alone, despite the poor quality materials.
Old July 28, 2010, 11:36 AM
Top Prospect

THIS.... CASE... IS.... HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do those extension cables with the white strips on each cable come with the case?
Old July 28, 2010, 11:38 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
I'm so torn. On the one hand, I've never been a huge fan of NZXT because of their extreme overuse of cheap flimsy plastic + thin metal.

On the other hand this case looks so wild and out there, not to mention appears to have some great cable management features, that the looks could just be worth the price alone, despite the poor quality materials.
Well according to bill the front and top parts are 1/8" thick ABS, about as good as plastic gets. And I don't see how they could form metal in those curves easily...
Old July 28, 2010, 11:48 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillerz View Post
THIS.... CASE... IS.... HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do those extension cables with the white strips on each cable come with the case?
Good point Zillerz, it would be awesome to have sleeved extension of the case color in each case!

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old July 28, 2010, 11:49 AM
Allstar

What will propel sales of the Phantom is Debunking the thought of the bezel and top panel being made from cheap plastic. I was apprehensive at first, but was pleasantly surprised.

NZXT has a new factory building their cases. I predict once it gets into people's hands who see it first hand, and they start talking about it how it's not flimsy, then the sales will kick into overdrive. It's a matter of how long before the word of mouth hits the community.

YouTube - NZXT Phantom ATX Full Tower Case Review by mnpctech.com
Old July 28, 2010, 11:51 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Smile Press Release

Well I must admit that this case looks absolutely awesome to me!!! Well thought out and constructed by the looks of it. The different colour schemes look very good. My daughter loves red and if she sees this it may be on its way here soon enough.
Old July 28, 2010, 11:53 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Awesome to hear Bill! Thanks for the video review :D
Just did a few skips through and you are right, it does seem like a whole new breed of NZXT products.