Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 29, 2010, 11:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

He makes the worst REVIEWS around. There's nothing subjective to it. It's a guided tour. "Look, it has 8 hard drive bays and 5 120mm fans. It is big and red. This is how the fans sound (no comparative noise, hard to tell how loud it REALLY is, no dB meter). It gets a KICK-ASS rating because I got it for free!"

EDIT: Nothing wrong with his Q&A and all that stuff though, he just doesn't make any real verdicts.
Old July 29, 2010, 11:29 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I prefer Bill's video over Mr. KICKASS's video.
At least Rodney got rid of the manufacturer poster and non-related product schlepping from his videos.
Old July 30, 2010, 04:44 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
hes been in the business for a while, while the rest may sound a bit like a virgin cornering there first apple pie. nothing bad there. i did the same :p
Are you referring to Rodney or Me sounding like a virgin?
Old July 30, 2010, 05:01 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
His name is also mud around these parts..... (try searching on this website, and or google hardware canucks + 3dgamerman.... (and yeah, like it or not, we do have long memories..... :) ).
Whoa, I just didn't know...
Old July 30, 2010, 08:34 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi Warrior View Post
He makes the worst REVIEWS around. There's nothing subjective to it. It's a guided tour. "Look, it has 8 hard drive bays and 5 120mm fans. It is big and red. This is how the fans sound (no comparative noise, hard to tell how loud it REALLY is, no dB meter). It gets a KICK-ASS rating because I got it for free!"

EDIT: Nothing wrong with his Q&A and all that stuff though, he just doesn't make any real verdicts.
Sometimes all I need is an in depth product tour, where I want to see the inside and out of a product. With computer cases I don't really need him to tell me if its good or bad, I can usually figure that out for myself. I appreciate his videos.
Old July 30, 2010, 09:02 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootlegUsher View Post
Sometimes all I need is an in depth product tour, where I want to see the inside and out of a product. With computer cases I don't really need him to tell me if its good or bad, I can usually figure that out for myself. I appreciate his videos.
My point is they aren't REVIEWS. They are great product tours, just not reviews.
Old July 30, 2010, 09:19 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnpctech View Post
Are you referring to Rodney or Me sounding like a virgin?
I think Rodney does sound a bit like someone's got an iron grip on his man parts.
Old July 31, 2010, 10:42 AM
Allstar

Product Tours is a good description.

btw: I refuse to read Jokes to viewers on my YT Channel.