LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 13, 2010, 09:26 AM
Allstar

Default Consumer Reports iPhone Slam, Boon for Droid X Debut

Just by comparison sake, the Motorolla Droid X is a fantastic phone folks

Quote:
Sarah Jacobsson Purewal, PC World

Jul 13, 2010 8:50 am

Motorola's Droid X goes on sale Thursday, and it couldn't have planned a better week to debut the iPhone 4 alternative. Anti-iPhone 4 rhetoric is growing in volume. There is the Consumer Reports slam on Apple's iPhone 4, a judge that just granted a lawsuit against Apple and AT&T class action status, and consumer sentiment that Apple is in faulty-antenna denial.

Call it a perfect storm of anti iPhone 4 propaganda, but it could lay the groundwork for one of the most successful Android phone launches yet. After all, the Droid X is a pretty impressive phone in its own right - iPhone flubs or not......
Consumer Reports iPhone Slam, Boon for Droid X Debut - PCWorld

Motorola flash presentation:

DROID X by Motorola - Android phone - HD phone - Motorola USA[B2C-DROID-X-WATCH-DEMO-US-EN]
Attached Images

CHEERS
Old July 13, 2010, 10:12 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

The bottom is the HTC Evo 4G.

I have heard nothing but good things about Motorola's Droid, I just have such a hard time believing that Motorola has turned themselves around and not produced a piece of plasticy junk that won't break down the first time you turn it on.

Fool me once, shame on me.

Last edited by FiXT; July 13, 2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old July 13, 2010, 10:26 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

If it wasn't for the buggy antenna, I'd buy the iPhone 4 hands down. Why? Because I simply can't stand the size of the high-end Android phones.