Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 22, 2010, 10:06 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Steelseries Prepares Players for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty with Gaming Gear

Alongside the July 27th launch of Blizzard Entertainment's StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty?, SteelSeries is pleased to announce the release of original co-branded gaming peripherals for gamers eager to jump back into the epic struggle between the protoss, zerg and terran races. SteelSeries will offer a complete gaming solution with the StarCraft I... [ Read full article ]
Old June 22, 2010, 01:39 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Awesome! This should help me play better and increase my FPS by at least 5. Kidding a side, I like the mouse pads better. Although I have no use for them as I use a trackball.