Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 15, 2010, 11:19 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Coming in July of 2010 - NCIX's New Ontario Distribution Center!

NCIX has asked that we inform you guys about their new facilities based out of Ontario!

Coming in July of 2010 - NCIX's new Ontario distribution center!

NCIX.com, a leading technology e-tailer in Canada, is proud to announce the early July 2010 opening of our Markham, Ontario distribution center and showroom. The new facility will offer Canadian's across the country with even faster service and turnaround from NCIX.

Faster Shipping and Order Turnaround - Orders placed after our early July 2010 opening may be shipped from our new Markham, Ontario facility. This means greater savings with lower shipping rates, and faster order delivery transit times to our customers.

Warehouse Showroom - Our new Markham warehouse showroom offers customers an opportunity to view a limited selection of products in a showroom environment, place orders, and pick-up their orders. We expect the showroom to be open shortly after our Markham facility opens, but don't have an exact date quite yet. Check regularly on NCIX.com for additional details and a specific date.

Markham Area Pick Up and Will Call - We will be offering customers located near our new distribution center and showroom the option to pick-up orders (and arrange for will call). Please stay tuned as we will provide details when we're ready to launch.

Since 1996, NCIX.com has offered Canadian I.T. shoppers great technology, selection and service from our facilities and retail stores in the greater Vancouver, BC region.
Old June 15, 2010, 11:28 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Nice to see them finally make the move out east.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old June 15, 2010, 11:30 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

This is awesome news. A bit hard dealing with RMAs and such when they go across the country and back again.
Old June 15, 2010, 12:00 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Maybe this will finally make NCIX not suck.
Old June 15, 2010, 12:07 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Smile Press Release

This makes dealing with these guys that much better. Another competitor to price match with other locals, who have a great selection!!!About time they moved East.
Old June 15, 2010, 12:08 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

that's gnarly!!! this means things will arrive at my house in 1 day or 2!!!:D
Old June 15, 2010, 12:23 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

YES!!! I was hoping they would move in this direction to retain their Ontario customers that will start looking elsewhere when HST comes into effect. Now if we could just get a showroom in Ottawa..
Old June 15, 2010, 12:35 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Didn't they already have a Toronto warehouse? I understand a showroom and pickup location would be an improvement, but why the heck would I have paid shipping from BC to Ontario if stock was available in Ontario all along?

Edit: Here..
Fold for team #54196
Old June 15, 2010, 12:44 PM
Top Prospect

Nice!! Markham is just where I locate. Hopefully they have most of there stock ready.
Old June 15, 2010, 12:48 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The Toronto warehouse that shows there is a general distibutor warehouse, not a ncix warehouse, they get their stock from there shipped out west and then shipped back to the customer. I think this was pretty much an expected move with HST just around the corner.