Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 12, 2010, 04:20 AM
Top Prospect

LMFAO 10 minutes passed 6AM EST still nthing. plz dont tell me i woke up at 5:50 for nothing >.<
Old June 12, 2010, 10:17 AM
Top Prospect

lmfao its 12:00 PM now, still nothin
Old June 12, 2010, 10:30 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Well I fell asleep, but that's OK I see... lol
Old June 12, 2010, 10:51 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Yep loved Crysis and Crysis Warhead......played em on my single 8800GTX 1680 x 1050......and Tri SLi 280's on 1920 x 1200.......really looking forward to this on my SLi Fermi's ;)

Old June 12, 2010, 02:28 PM
Top Prospect

dammit i woke up for completely nothing. Still unable to do anything >.<
Old June 12, 2010, 03:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
oh my god cant wait i love Crysis, Crysis Warhead and Crysis wars was sick online gaming experience now that my computer can run Crysis on "High" 16AA 1680x1050 no problem IM SO READY FOR CRYSIS 2
You're so ready to have to upgrade again? LOL joking.
What's the latest news on the game engine anyway? Is it CRY ENGINE 2? I mean can we expect Crysis 2 to run like Crysis 1?
Old June 12, 2010, 03:30 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delavan View Post
You're so ready to have to upgrade again? LOL joking.
What's the latest news on the game engine anyway? Is it CRY ENGINE 2? I mean can we expect Crysis 2 to run like Crysis 1?
lol nah
Cry Engine 3 they said is going to be better and still not require enthusiast video cards n stuff. CryEngine3 enables Crysis 2 to be played on PS3 and Xbox360.
Crysis 1 still has sick graphics and Crysis 2 they say will be even better. DX11 is one of the features i think. my GTX470 is able to run Crysis 1 then its going to be able to run Crysis 2 no problem
Old June 13, 2010, 11:04 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Hey guys - Sorry for those who woke up trying to get their hands on this, not to sure what went on in the EA camp there, but clearly a pretty epic fail. Here was the original notice. Unfortunately I did actually have the time and date wrong - doh! Was on Friday! But it still should have been back up LONG before now.

ntroduction
We are extremely pleased to announce that the MyCrysis re-launch will take place on Friday 11th June. From 12:00 (CET) the current MyCrysis site will become inactive and we will no longer be accepting registrations, this is in preparation of our re-launch taking place later in the day. As part of our thank you to you we want to give you the chance to get in on some great early sign up benefits, read below for details.

Early sign up benefits
If you are one of the first to sign up at the new MyCrysis you have a chance to win some of these great benefits;

Keep your username!
All current MyCrysis users will be able to keep their usernames! Your username and password will be transferred to the new site so there is no need to re-register and no threat of someone stealing your name. You guys will be able to login from the get-go. Please bear in mind anyone that does not log at all for for a prolonged period of time after the re-launch, will have their account deleted and will be required to re-register.

Crysis 2 Beta Opportunity!
Looking to get your hands on Crysis 2 early? Now is your chance! Early registrations will be tracked, and our first wave of users will have a chance to win a key as and when the Crysis 2 beta takes place. All you need to do is sign up early and one day in the near future you may be receiving a mail with an invite to the game.

Exclusive Crysis 2 Wallpaper
Looking for more Crysis 2 media? Look no further! In addition to the brand new content you'll find on MyCrysis we're also offering an exclusive never seen before Crysis 2 wallpaper for our founding members. This will only be available to our first wave of members so don't miss out on your chance to be one of them.

Early sign up recognition!
We consider all of our founding members of the new MyCrysis extremely important and we feel you deserve some recognition. For this reason every member that signs up in the first week of our site launch will receive a badge of recognition so that everyone will know who was there from the get-go.

Razer Giveaway!
Supporting MyCrysis, Razer are offering a set of Razer Imperator mice complete with Razer Goliathus Fragged Speed Edition mousepads. Get the very latest in gaming technology and get prepared to enter the fray in Crysis 2 with an extra edge. The early sign ups to MyCrysis.com will be in with a chance to be selected as one of the receivers of this great prize.
Old June 13, 2010, 11:57 AM
Top Prospect

So i wont be able to sign up now for the beta copy??
Old June 13, 2010, 12:26 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillerz View Post
So i wont be able to sign up now for the beta copy??
Browsing around on a couple forums and some unofficial responses from EA/Crysis Moderators are that the website will now be opening on Monday.

No time given though.

Basically the relaunch was SUPPOSED to happen on Friday sometime and never did.