Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4, 2010, 01:23 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Computex 2010: ADATA's New PSU Series & High Performance Flash Products

ADATA is well established in the Flash and high performance memory categories and with their Computex announcements, they are well on their way to taking things to the next level. It also looks like they will be following the lead of companies like Corsair, OCZ and Mushkin by releasing a lineup of power supplies....

[ Read full article ]
Old June 5, 2010, 10:48 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Display it's load with colour shifting LED's?? Cool for a couple days then my OCD kicks when my "scheme" isn't blending.
Old June 6, 2010, 06:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

oh ya waiting to see what they bring to the ssd market cause my s592 much faster then my falcon's in write speed across the board and the even feel way snapper.

Very happy with a-data and there support emailed got back to me in a few days, now that there U.S office is up and running that time is down to a few hours can't beat that service
Old June 6, 2010, 08:24 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Agreed with Gingerbee. A-data grow fast and offer more and more great produt. It's nice to see them in america now to offer us more support and more possiblities. I work once with one of their SSD and trully love it. Same for their memory. Maybe they will be my next??

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old June 6, 2010, 10:45 AM
Banned
F@H

love their rams, been using since..olden days.

oh ddr500 memories on me shuttle nf2 munsta!!!