Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Press Releases & Tech News (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/)
-   -   Cooler Master Presents a New Flagship to the High Air Flow Line: HAF X (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/32511-cooler-master-presents-new-flagship-high-air-flow-line-haf-x.html)

mikellini May 26, 2010 03:58 PM

Cooler Master Presents a New Flagship to the High Air Flow Line: HAF X

Cooler Master has introduced their next-gen HAF product, the HAF X.The much anticipated HAF X debuts as the most powerful HAF (High Air Flow) chassis yet. Designed for performance systems, this chassis is able to house today's latest and hottest CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards and is even compatible with USB 3.0 devices. With specialized suppor... [ Read full article ]

_dangtx_ May 26, 2010 04:10 PM

im not a big fan of side windows but lets see a nice video review :)

martin_metal_88 May 26, 2010 04:13 PM

I was looking for the video review but can't find it:sad: ho he still don't exist that's sad. Waiting for your video before to comment if I love or not this case! These video are Awesome! Like dan say, I am not a big fan of window to but I really question myself about what they could change in the HAF to make a new one!

FiXT May 26, 2010 04:35 PM

Ya damnit, where the hells the video review :angry2: !

Oh.. right :doh:

I will say this though, no REAL complaints. Just little niggles.

As far as the side window goes. It really doesn't add anything to it for me. On the side all you see is the plastic hard drive bays and such anyways.

But I really disliked the original "Security window" because it was completely useless - at least this you can now see through, at the top and it does add a bit, especially with a sexy black interior.

chrisk May 26, 2010 04:47 PM

I like it; got rid of the HAF on the side, and the LED can be turned off. I won't be 'upgrading' from my current HAF, but to me this looks like a better product.

Polygon May 26, 2010 05:14 PM

yes, much better. Until the HWC one is up linus' unboxing will give you a good general idea.

The hot swappable drive bays are good, USB 3.0 ports, improved cable management, all black interior, 9 (+1) PCI slots, and space for another 230mm fan is nice. All in all pretty nice, but the look is kinda fugly. Would have looked much more beastly if it were made out of more metal, maybe they could make a more high end one from aluminum.

belgolas May 26, 2010 06:14 PM

This looks mighty impressive. If I didn't already have the 800D I might have gone with this.

Keltron 3030 May 26, 2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 (Post 383032)
I was looking for the video review but can't find it:sad: ho he still don't exist that's sad. Waiting for your video before to comment if I love or not this case! These video are Awesome! Like dan say, I am not a big fan of window to but I really question myself about what they could change in the HAF to make a new one!

I found one for ya!:thumb:

3dGameMan.com | Video reviews of the latest computer hardware.|v3.1 Alpha

Smoothie May 27, 2010 11:23 AM

I have always loved the look of the HAF series for some reason. I have the HAF 932 and I think I will have to get rid of it for the HAF X. I cannot wait!

Digikid May 27, 2010 07:02 PM

Still not seeing native SSD support.

EDIT: I take that back. There is.:doh::whistle: