Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Press Releases & Tech News (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/)
-   -   Mushkin Redlines - Enthusiast Memory Reborn (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/press-releases-tech-news/31328-mushkin-redlines-enthusiast-memory-reborn.html)

Soultribunal April 23, 2010 09:29 AM

Mushkin Redlines - Enthusiast Memory Reborn

Muskin is a leader when it comes to performance memory. From their Ridgeback to Blackline kits they offer everything the system builder could want. However it has been a long time since we have seen a Redline Kit available from them. This will no longer be the case as they have resurrected their Redline series. The New DDR3-1600 CL6 kits will be ma... [ Read full article ]

rjbarker April 23, 2010 10:16 AM

Nice Timings !!

fishingfanatic April 23, 2010 10:24 AM

Mushkin Memory

Love this stuff. I've been wondering if they were going to bring some redlines into the tri channel mix. They have some others which are so wide that no way could you use 6 sticks. At least this way you can get the best and fill all of your slots!!!

Yay Mushkin!!!

MonsterSound April 23, 2010 11:40 AM

I hope that we'll have some prices and reviews soon.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HWC
...PCB has not been made in traditional green but rather given a more "sinister black" [ed]

aaaaah nice.
Black is faster; I'm almost sure ;)

enzo matrix April 23, 2010 12:06 PM

CL6 at 1600? nice.:bananafunky:

Eldonko April 23, 2010 12:28 PM

How is it any different than Ridgeback? NCIX.com - Buy Mushkin Enhanced Ridgeback 4GB 2X2GB PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 CL6-8-6-24 240PIN Dual Channel Memory Kit - 996826 In Canada.

Same timings and rated speed.

kiwik April 24, 2010 02:51 PM

They are red with a black PCB.

encorp April 24, 2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingfanatic (Post 367863)
Love this stuff. I've been wondering if they were going to bring some redlines into the tri channel mix. They have some others which are so wide that no way could you use 6 sticks. At least this way you can get the best and fill all of your slots!!!

Yay Mushkin!!!

They've had Redlines in the "mix" since i7 was released. I in fact have the first set in Canada in my system; they are frostbyte and you can fit 6 sticks fine in any X58 motherboard. :)

In fact; they arn't even as nice of timings as these:

998691 - 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 6-7-6-18 Redline (Triple Kit)

I am jealous of the black PCB though; but I have learned to love my "christmas sticks" as I lovingly call them ahahaha

fishingfanatic April 24, 2010 03:13 PM

Mushkin Redline

Well I guess I haven't been looking because I was going to wait for an Octocore or more before upgrading my core2 Quad. That's good to know though, appreciate the heads up. I hope you're enjoying working those Redlines.

encorp April 24, 2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingfanatic (Post 368454)
Well I guess I haven't been looking because I was going to wait for an Octocore or more before upgrading my core2 Quad. That's good to know though, appreciate the heads up. I hope you're enjoying working those Redlines.

I'm a lamer. They're running at stock! hahaha
:ph34r: