Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 10, 2010, 07:42 PM
MVP
F@H

I think he missed YT's sarcasm. Still not funny though.
Old April 10, 2010, 07:52 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
rj they're only looking for attention,best to ignore It.
Yeah I know....truth is ...go over to any of the ATI Card Reviews and you see absolutely NO nvidia folks thier "bashing / trolling"...yet these 470 / 480 Threads get "bashed" immediately by some of the ATI hood folks....wtf!!!...guess they're feeling a tad "insecure" as the numbers start pouring in.... ;)

C'est La Vie.....I just may go a little pre-mature here and jump on the next batch of 480's to hit the shelves......

Old April 10, 2010, 08:36 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
Yeah I know....truth is ...go over to any of the ATI Card Reviews and you see absolutely NO nvidia folks thier "bashing / trolling"
Tells you something don't it.

Old April 11, 2010, 05:27 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

lol, maybe the fact that Green team had nothing launched for 58** helped.

I dont buy green team fans are so much better red team... come on.

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old April 11, 2010, 09:36 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Do we have to put up with this crap in every nVidia video card thread now?

Anyone on these boards get a 4xx card yet?
Fold for team #54196
Old April 11, 2010, 09:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Guys simply dont feed the trolls, simply report them using the report post button and a Mod will deal with the posts.

Dude you have said your piece now simply move on.
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old April 11, 2010, 10:26 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Or don't even waste time reporting and just ignore it lol. If you see it as trolling great. IMO there is no reason why someone shouldn't be able to express their opinion, wrong or not.
Old April 11, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
Or don't even waste time reporting and just ignore it lol. If you see it as trolling great. IMO there is no reason why someone shouldn't be able to express their opinion, wrong or not.
Okay...... so you want your news threads derailed from the topic?

Personally I have no problem with anyone's option, like aholes everyone has their own, but as stated state your opinion and leave it at that. I would have to say most members would have no problem if that was the case.

Anyways back OT: I wont be buying into this gen of NV, too much heat and power IMO, maybe after a die shrink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old April 11, 2010, 12:21 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Okay...... so you want your news threads derailed from the topic?
Actually ya, if it breeds discussion, I would actually encourage it. I hate seeing people being censored because they happen to express an opinion that is contrary to what other people think. There is to much of that already on these forums. As soon as someone cuts against the grain they are censored, deleted, reported and/or banned. I have more freedom in my country than on the internet.

Some of the posts here were definitely inflammatory, but one of the posts by Unregistered Dude, aside from expressing his dislike with NVIDIA - which is a personal opinion - was not harmful at all until it was responded to. His belief was that the cards produce a ton of noise. He provided some - albiet it weak - evidence for that.

Instead of contradicting him, the only responses were to call him a "troll", complain about his bias and say he should be reported. The responses were LESS productive than the so called "troll" post in the first place.

I realize our forum members think they are a more mature crowd, but in actual fact, by wiping away any sort of conflict instead of ignoring or logically responding to it, just shows we are in fact immature in addressing problems.

In the words of Voltaire "I may not agree with the words you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. "

Last edited by FiXT; April 11, 2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old April 11, 2010, 01:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Wow Fixt, I tought the mods and webiste representant were all going censoring crazy with this Green vs red stuff. I was just proven wrong. Great post.

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....