Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 25, 2010, 03:38 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default MSI Launching Revolutionary Motherboard Technology - The RTFM Chip

It would appear MSI is breaking new ground when it comes to motherboard technology, and according to a recent forum post in the official MSI forums, the company has developed a new chip that allows it to detect if you have Read The Fudging Manual. The post ask for customer feedback and reads: The MSI-forum and MSI-support team are fed-up with expla... [ Read full article ]
Old March 25, 2010, 03:51 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
It would appear MSI is breaking new ground when it comes to motherboard technology, and according to a recent forum post in the official MSI forums, the company has developed a new chip that allows it to detect if you have Read The Fudging Manual. The post ask for customer feedback and reads: The MSI-forum and MSI-support team are fed-up with expla... [ Read full article ]
They should also read the Newegg.com/ca review by users... oh boy 75% (exagerating probably) of negative comments on stellar products are due to user error :)
Old March 25, 2010, 04:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I sense a tech support with no job tomorrow. Yea all users sucks and dont read manual, but never ever tell them that.

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old March 25, 2010, 04:24 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

This one is for Martinmetal.

Long story.

Old March 25, 2010, 05:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwik View Post
This one is for Martinmetal.

Long story.

Dam you Kiwik...

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old March 25, 2010, 05:30 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

MSI should give there head a shake

Old March 25, 2010, 05:47 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Please let us know, as we have to talk to MSI management the first of next month and make them decide what to do with the information.

Old March 25, 2010, 05:52 PM
MVP
F@H

I saw the original post, along with some of our comments. The OP of that "joke" is a total ass-hat. And unapologetic about the whole thing, and ignoring most of the responses to the thread. Scratch me as an MSI customer. Cheap mobos are so similar that I don't need to ever look back. I have no doubt his forum Admin status and maybe his job are gone. I hope MSI sues him. It might have been funny next week, but not today.

And the quote just above me? That doesn't hold water, i.m.o
Old March 25, 2010, 07:08 PM
MVP

My System Specs

There's funny, and then there's just being a complete *******; this guy crossed the line pretty quickly. You'd think that he'd have a little more foresight, because all it took was his one dumb statement to attract a bunch of bad press, and now MSI's going to have to whip up some good PR to shovel his **** away.

Plus, MSI's already not too well thought of in the customer service department, and he's singlehandedly ruining whatever gains they may have made recently.

Last edited by SugarJ; March 25, 2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old March 25, 2010, 07:33 PM
Allstar

So....

Crack a bottle

let your body woddle

dont act like a snobby model

you just hit the lotto!

uhoh uhoh bit** is hoppin in ma tahoe

got one ridin shotgun and no not one of em got gloves