Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 11, 2010, 10:01 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I'd love to see your load temps Avery, please let us know how it works out for you.
Old April 11, 2010, 10:04 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
I'd love to see your load temps Avery, please let us know how it works out for you.
Will do, have been reading HWC for a while but only recently joined, really great community here full of helpfull advice.

looks like I got the EVGA t-shirt too and I think you get some EVGA OC tool? will have to find out.
Old April 11, 2010, 10:06 PM
F@H

My System Specs

EVGA Precision. It's based off RivaTuner, IIRC. Very handy for OC'ing and setting fan speeds, I use it myself.

Edit: EVGA | EVGA Precision | EVGA Precision
Old April 11, 2010, 10:15 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
EVGA Precision. It's based off RivaTuner, IIRC. Very handy for OC'ing and setting fan speeds, I use it myself.

Ahh yes the Precision, thank you! Saw this thread earlier: NCIX FORUMS - GTX 480 Temps

The poster has a screen shot with what looks like customized precision tool for the GTX 480. And some temps for perusal :)
Old April 11, 2010, 10:38 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:

Precision is indeed based on RivaTuner, and is the work of Unwinder, who created RivaTuner.
Old April 11, 2010, 10:51 PM
Banned
F@H

from what he says he got it at 108c so better airflow should drop a healthy 5c off the card. still a 'tad' hot i think, lol. still waiting on several answers for folding temps. of course they will greatly vary due to different room temps, clock frequencies, cases, fans in them case..etc etc...
Old April 12, 2010, 05:13 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Woot...GTX470 shipped by Purolator.
So you'll get it next week?
Old April 12, 2010, 06:36 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
I'll hopefully be getting it sometime today. It's on the truck for delivery. I would've preferred NCIX to have shipped my order out UPS as I know the UPS delivery guy is great in my area. I have had no experience with Purolator in London and living in an apartment....I've got to stalk my lobby channel to watch him while studying.

And sure enough, I'll take pics, maybe a video unboxing (but I hate talking when no one's around...), and do some basic benchmarks (can't do many as I have two finals coming this Thursday/Friday).

Btw, I don't have an i7 or anything...just a simple Core 2 Quad. So my results aren't very useful...
Old April 12, 2010, 07:22 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Hey it's puro... he'll never get it

Just got a package by puro (ncix promo) and by the time I made it to the door the delivry guy was back in his truck and already leaving. once again the package was left in front of the door, near the street. At least I was at home and it wasn't covered by 2 inches of snow like the laptop I did receive few months ago.
Old April 12, 2010, 08:46 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

wtf..?....you serious?...here in BC if the Purolator guy comes and I'm not here, he leaves a note on the door and I have to drive into the Depot to pick it up...he would NEVER leave it at my door...I have to sign for it.