Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 5, 2010, 11:10 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Long time reader of Hardware Canucks from down here in the U.S.A., first time poster.

Did you all receive any firm information that the US NCIX site will be having pre-orders on this case? I've been really interested in buying it ever since I saw the NCIX preview video of it, and was excited to see that the Canadian site has preorders available. Just made a call to the US customer service line, and was told that NCIXUS doesn't do preorders of any kind, and only sells in stock merchandise. I'll be really bummed out if I need to wait until late April to have a chance of buying the case, especially if I end up missing out on the first shipment.

If you have any info to pass along, I'd be really appreciative.

-Worg

P.S. Just wanted to say how amazing this website is. Been reading for a few years now, and it's one of the only places on the web I trust to give accurate reviews. Keep up the good work.
Old March 5, 2010, 11:46 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Hey Worgarius,

Thanks for the heads up, at your request I double checked on our info, and actually NCIX says that all USA orders should go through NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection. as it is all set up to take orders from south of the border. You will just be purchasing at "Canadian" prices with exchange :)

And thanks for the feedback! Always love to hear our hard work is appreciated - Will pass the sentiments along to the reviewers
Old March 5, 2010, 11:59 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Thank you so much FiXT, I really appreciate you going out of your way to check for me. This case looks absolutely amazing, especially for the price. I was going to buy a Corsair 800D (or possibly the 700D) but this is just way too good of a price to pass up on. I'll edit this post after I make my preorder. Hopefully all goes well.

Edit: And the preorder was successful! 105 U.S. dollars after conversion, and another 35 dollars to ship it. This is the most excited I've been about a purchase in a while. Gonna be a real great upgrade over my Antec 900. And hey, maybe some other folks from down here in the States will get helped out by the info too.

Last edited by Worgarius; March 5, 2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old March 7, 2010, 09:57 AM
Allstar

If youre looking for a midtower with lots of HD space and built silencing features, $109.99 is very good.

We reviewed, dissected, and installed a system in it.

YouTube - Fractal Design Define R2 Mid-tower Case Review
Old April 19, 2010, 05:01 PM

Just a quick FYI. These are in stock now!

Exclusively at NCIX

NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old April 19, 2010, 05:22 PM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Just a quick FYI. These are in stock now!

Exclusively at NCIX

NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.

Awesome! I want one
Old April 19, 2010, 05:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

This is the case I was hoping the Corsair 800D would be when I first heard about it.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old April 19, 2010, 06:27 PM
Banned
F@H

out of curiosity, whats so special about this one? i see its got only one side fan.
Old April 19, 2010, 07:47 PM
MVP
F@H

From all reviews its a very quiet case which will appeal to alot of people who want a silent PC
Old April 19, 2010, 07:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
out of curiosity, whats so special about this one? i see its got only one side fan.
It's got everything you could ever ask for for under $120, they only cheaped out on areas that didn't matter. (paint job, steel thickness, which doesn't matter because of all the bitumen they use)

Check out some of the reviews, just hearing it from me doesn't do it justice.