Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 22, 2010, 06:38 AM
Banned

Wow....just wow...all of that and no stickers. LOL j/k

Think FOLDING gents....FOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old March 22, 2010, 06:42 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
Wow....just wow...all of that and no stickers. LOL j/k

Think FOLDING gents....FOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folding ??????
Old March 22, 2010, 08:11 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah right, this thing won't fold worth crap hahaah
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old March 30, 2010, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I think AMD/ATI shouldn't get too GREEDY right now, let Nvidia blow themselves up if they want to.

comon' AMD, (you guys have been so good thus far), think of it a little bit more will ya?
...and Forget about these "Intel-greedy-monopoly" gouging prices !!!

Keep the card prices around $600 <-> $700 maximum !!!, and trust me, XFX will have to build a couple hundred thousand more of these and they won't be limited.
Whever thay say "limited" run, it always smacks of E.O.L. sooner than later -not good marketing tactics by XFX.

bottom-line, hey XFX, the price is TOOOO HIGH for this !!!

a little lower please.
Thanks.
Old April 14, 2010, 11:36 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Stickers

Yeah, you get stickers. The metal emblem makes spending 1700+ on a pair for crossfire worth the money,lol.
I must admit, these puppies really kick ass under crossfire. Can't wait to upgrade to core i7 extreme system to unleash their true potential. Now what about the ROG cards, now that's insane!!!PC Perspective - ASUS ARES Graphics Card is true dual HD 5870 goodness. ASUS HD 5970 ARES ROG at its Finest

Last edited by fishingfanatic; April 14, 2010 at 12:18 PM.