F@H

My System Specs

Too rich for my blood. My car cost almost the same

Old February 24, 2010, 03:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You guys are freaking awesome

@FTGF, Yea man so many nice JDM are left on the street in Japan its a shame! Most people in Japan don't value there cars as much as we do in NA, many of those people think there JDM cars are ball chains, and most of the time you can find such gems that can not be found anywhere in NA
That G8C is definitely a nice car, you show those Asian kids a thing or two drive there "parents" beamers

Really good point made by ST, skills > cars You can't win those solos even if you drive a enzo/lambo if you can't stay over 100km/s on those corners.

As for myself I am just an amateur saving up for a decent car

@FTGF: I apologize if i offended you with that G8C pic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways back on topic. nvidia
Old February 24, 2010, 04:30 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Okay just to keep on topic. nVidia , yay, comming soon, maybe.

K, onto more important topics.

Cosworth 300 = Cosworth Custom Built (300HP). Engine cost more than the shell it was in, but that car had a very solid driving dynamic and with the proper suspension setup (Toe in 3rd Position in Rear, 3 Degrees Front) with some nice Kumo Rains up front it was a model car. AWD is nice, but unless you have good LSD's and are a good pilot you won't live up to the car. And if you can't afford Rain Tires, get Snow.

Never did it with Jim, I'll have to dig up some pictures of my Cone Killing someday.

@ Silver - I'm less than Ameture, espically since my teacher did so well at Tall Pines. I haven't 1/100000th of his skill.

WIth KFX comming to Canada, I'm thinking Accent Hatch for the next. Strip it out, and down, drop it 2 inches, and bolt all the hard points with braces on the bottom.

Anywho, yeah so off topicc.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 24, 2010, 04:31 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I'm not offended. You just made me jealous since mine isn't a Type R. They aren't legal in Canada for another two years. Oh well!

ST sounds like an insane engine. I know the GC8 is a hard car to master. That is one of it's appeals though it's a hardcore car. I'm not under any impression that I can even call myself an ok Driver. I'm a total noob when it comes to this stuff. I just like cool cars. Really I'm just out there to have fun and do things I can't legally do on the street. If I finish last every time I won't cry.............too much. Also there is not many JDMs in my area at all especially Subarus so it's uniqueness is part of the appeal. I know in BC and AB they are a dime a dozen but not here.

so GTX 470 or 480..... can't decide...........

Last edited by FtGF; February 24, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old February 24, 2010, 04:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

This thread just turned into a win

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old February 24, 2010, 04:48 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtGF View Post
I'm not offended. You just made me jealous since mine isn't a Type R. They aren't legal in Canada for another two years. Oh well!

ST sounds like an insane engine. I know the GC8 is a hard car to master. That is one of it's appeals though it's a hardcore car. I'm not under any impression that I can even call myself an ok Driver. I'm a total noob when it comes to this stuff. I just like cool cars. Really I'm just out there to have fun and do things I can't legally do on the street. If I finish last every time I won't cry.............too much. Also there is not many JDMs in my area at all especially Subarus so it's uniqueness is part of the appeal. I know in BC and AB they are a dime a dozen but not here.

so GTX 470 or 480..... can't decide...........
Well you're not that far away from me really. SHould I be able to pick up a Ride this summer you're more than welcome to come see my Suck too.
I've done some nice things to my cars...breaking bumpers....drives shafts (God Bless DSS) and the likes.

If you want something truely wild on the track, get a Japenese Pulsar. Wild Car.

I just like doing it with NA cars, because done right, they still prove their worth.

SO yeah..... GTX470 for me.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 24, 2010, 06:13 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Spent too much on SSD's here the last week......Fermi can wait another month..at least ;)
Old February 24, 2010, 07:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I would love to see some of your guy's rides.

@ FTGF, Make sure you share more picture with us when you get that WRC

@ST N/A cars are usually driven by pros, and you prefer mechanical tuning, thats way beyond amateur

I am so considering a GTX450

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
This thread just turned into a win
Old February 24, 2010, 07:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Off Topic - Hardware Canucks
Old February 24, 2010, 08:08 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs