Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 22, 2010, 06:42 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
No one is whiner here, a side of you ... We are all piss off with the attitude of Nvidia. they don't put the card on the table, but they ask us to wait ... of course they want Us not buy ATI product with the promise of a better day... if I was them , they better have a better day coming
I personally don't care about a companies attitude or marketing blah blah...........
It's all about the product for me. It's not like ATI hasn't done this. When the 8800 series came out in Nov 2006 ATI strung us along with the 2000 series. Delay after delay and they were shit when finally released. So what's the difference? I bet Fermi will at least be competitive.

Old February 23, 2010, 09:41 AM
Hall Of Fame

Anyone who thinks ATi has been rebranding since hd3000 is seriously deluded... That's all I have to say.