Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 2, 2010, 09:33 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Enermax Refreshes Their Mainstream PSU's

Enermax a leading manufacturer of Power Supplies and Cooling Fans has announced a refresh on their latest mainstream models. Renamed as Modu82+ II , Pro82+ II and LibertyECO II these new supplies are looking to stay current in a market that now has Direct X11 cards populating it. With this in mind Enermax has changed all of its normal 6-pin PCI-e c... [ Read full article ]
Old February 2, 2010, 10:00 AM
Banned
F@H

Looks good... I will next NCIX sale for get one
Old February 2, 2010, 10:33 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Expect some pretty hefty price tags for these units as is typical for Enermax. Their lower-wattage PSUs are great, but they really need to get the price down to make them more competitive with similarly-performing and similarly-powerful units like those sold by Antec, Seasonic, Corsair, etc.
Old February 2, 2010, 10:39 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
Expect some pretty hefty price tags for these units as is typical for Enermax. Their lower-wattage PSUs are great, but they really need to get the price down to make them more competitive with similarly-performing and similarly-powerful units like those sold by Antec, Seasonic, Corsair, etc.
it's why I will wait they are on sale I really like the one I get at xmas boxing day...
edit : knowing you Zero.. of course it was not the model we are talking about now
Old February 2, 2010, 10:54 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
it's why I will wait they are on sale I really like the one I get at xmas boxing day...
edit : knowing you Zero.. of course it was not the model we are talking about now
Maybe not the exact same model, but these are probably just slightly-tweaked versions of Enermax's old lineup.
Old February 2, 2010, 11:18 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
Maybe not the exact same model, but these are probably just slightly-tweaked versions of Enermax's old lineup.
si i will be slightly more happy... I tell you I like the look of those PSU... the fan is rock solid too.