Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 11, 2010, 11:34 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Asus Debuts mini-ITX Pine Trail Platform

The latest reiteration of Intel's mini-ITX platform is making a showing at CES with Asus trotting out the first product. While already featured in the latest Asus EEE PC, the second generation Intel Atom system will now be available for users to custom build their own mini desktops using the Asus AT5NM10-I. The Pine Trail system includes the Intel... [ Read full article ]
Old January 11, 2010, 12:42 PM
F@H

My System Specs

The Zotac boards still look better, was looking forward to see Asus launch out something at the top of the market stream not near the middle. Not ideal for HD/Blu-ray playback since they only have 10/100 rather then 10/100/1000 ethernet card.
Old April 4, 2010, 11:51 AM
Kristian

Lightbulb Gigabit LAN

This board actually DOES have gigabit LAN. I double-checked with ASUS' product page because I thought it odd not to include it.

I'm definitely considering one of these for my home server - even with 6 disks in RAID5 it should run fairly low on power.

K.