Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 6, 2010, 09:50 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default ASUS ROG G73JH - Performance at your Fingertips

ASUS has always helped cater to the elite of the technology world by building many enthusiast products. Given their ROG (Republic of Gamers) tag, the new G73JH is sure to turn heads. The styling is said to have come with inspiration from the F117 Nighthawk, and it sure shows at just a glace. Smooth lines, black finish and tapered styling all make f... [ Read full article ]
Old February 4, 2010, 07:09 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

NCIX is taking preorders @ $1,759.99 per NCIX.com - Buy ASUS G73JH-A1 Intel Core i7 720QM 8GB 2X500GB 17.3IN FHD Radeon 5870 Bluray Win 7 Premium Notebook - G73JH-A1 In Canada. and from what I've heard the estimated delivery date should be within ~ 2 weeks.

This laptop is a beast, which you can observe @ Notebookcheck: Hands-On: Asus G73Jh with ATI's Mobility Radeon HD 5870

Asus is also offering an A2 version, with the only difference that I could find being that the blue ray is replaced by a DVD but it's priced ~ $100 less then the A1.

To say that there's a tad of interest in this bad boy would be a gross understatement, judging by the 500+ pages of posts @ ASUS G73JH-A1 with ATi Mobility Radeon HD 5870 1GB GDDR5

I'm seriously tempted to buy one but I'm going to wait for awhile to see if Asus comes out with one that slightly striped; 1 HD, etc.

Old February 4, 2010, 07:16 AM
Banned
F@H

Asus is the company who have the more potential to build the Best gaming laptop, they have the Engineering, full total control on the board design... other brand have no chance , if Asus get on high gear with Gaming Laptop . And it's not a fan boy comment..

Good beast. Price look good too. Only $ 400 more than my Dell latitude But. I will not spent $ 2000 anymore on a Laptop... I have my lesson with my $ 3000 5 years old one...