Top Prospect

My System Specs

I third that!
Old December 29, 2009, 10:04 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
Seriously...They are just trying to compete the Fugly nine hundred. Cmon NZXT, drop this plastic front and turn the HDD 90 degree. When I was younger I was a NZXT fanboy...Now I can't love them anymore. Quality get a terrible drop these years. Plastic make case get warmer, more fragile and...Ugly...Ho and..Nice one sky!
Turning the HDD cage actually really restricts the proper airflow over the HDD's and the case's dynamic Airflow as well. I think the way they built the HDD setup on this is very good. I believe a lot of CM's budget Lineup does the same thing and it really works well , I've learned this from practical experience and actually using smoke to study the airflow patterns inside cases. I say Bravo to NZXT on this and all of the new cases they have been launching as of late.
They will always have my support.

As for the Door on the front, that is a love/hate for many people. Personally I love having a sleek door to cover up all the drives. If I really need to access my DVD Rom's that much, I just buy a case without one, I'm not lazy so opening it up once and a while doesn't bother me.

My only Gripe on this case is their choice for 200mm FANS..... I hate proprietary fans that are not easily replaced. At least CM offers some.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com