Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2009, 07:07 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Intel Announces Next-Generation Atom Platform

Intel Corporation announced new Intel Atom processors today that feature integrated graphics built directly into the CPU, enabling improved performance and smaller, more energy-efficient designs in a new generation of netbooks and Atom-based entry level desktop PCs. Major OEMs have committed to having systems on the new Intel Atom? processors a...

[ Read full article ]
Old December 21, 2009, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default disappointing lack of h264, usb3

I'm really surprised Intel left out USB3. People carry netbooks on travel to transfer media from cameras and for other data transfer capabilities. Why leave the next netbook generation stuck at old, outdated I/O speeds?
Old February 1, 2010, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Angry Netbooks and USB3

I am one of those people holding off buying a new computer or perhaps several for my company, waiting for USB3. Sad that this new standard has been so long in the pipeline with little to show for it.