Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 29, 2007, 11:46 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default HardwareZone has a first glimpse of Intel's 45nm process technology

"60 years have passed since the invention of the first transistor in 1947 at Bell Labs and nearly 40 years since Intel was formed and developed the first PMOS polysilicon gate transistor technology, which is still used even today (albeit variations of it). And the technology rat race for advancing transistor technology and production process has continued ever since to quench the thirst of modern progression in the computing and electronics space. Today, 65nm CMOS process technology represents the leading edge of chip manufacturing and is well epitomized by Intel's latest Core 2 Duo processors. However, the next milestone in semiconductor process technology - the 45nm process - will soon be upon us."

More @ Hardware Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton