Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 1, 2009, 08:09 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Coolermaster's BladeMaster and R4 lines have the "humpback whale fin" look to them. These Excalibur fans are obviously designed for a different market niche.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old March 19, 2010, 08:02 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Heh, at 27 a pop they are really on the same field as Noctua.

However I can see Promoting airflow in cases where the front of the Fan is restricted to some degree, either from a grill or Dust Filter. The Blades will create two pressure zones and air will not only feed in from the front but from the sides as well.

Again its all subjective till we get our hands on them and see. But I think the design has merit. Question is if its enough to warrant the cost of ownership or not, espically when their R4's perform so well already.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old March 19, 2010, 09:04 PM
Banned
F@H

reviews say that its a tad loud..:)