Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 27, 2009, 11:42 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Thermaltake V3 Black Edition - Beauty From Within

Thermaltake has long since been an industry leader when it comes to having a stylish and functional chassis. Bringing justifcation to this legacy is their latest in the 'V' series. The V3 Black Edition.

Affordable and practical do not always go hand-in-hand, but for some manfacturers this synergy is blended and what comes out is usually good. Tha... [ Read full article ]
Old November 29, 2009, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Coincidence..?

This looks almost identical to the XIGMATEK ASGARD.

There are obviously some differences like the worthless side window, the psu mounting position, added top fans, etc. I'm really not complaining since Thermaltake seems to have changed everything I was objecting to about the Asgard. I really don't understand the side window though. What can you see aside from a corner of a CPU cooler? I am curious as to how ATX mobos fit with this case being slightly shorter than most mid towers.