Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 3, 2009, 10:18 PM
Rookie

Default Ubicom Router Platform Earns 'Compatible with Windows 7' Logo

High quality router platform from Ubicom accelerates time to market for networking OEMs and ODMs

SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Ubicom Inc., a leading provider of networking and multimedia processor solutions, announced today that its Linux-based 802.11n router platform has passed the required testing and has been certified "Compatible with Windows 7".

The "Compatible with Windows 7" logo requires a stringent set of tests to ensure router devices are fully compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. As a result, router devices that have passed the logo test suite are high quality and are able to take full advantage of exciting new features in Windows 7. A logoed router will provide a great experience with Windows 7 features like Windows Connect Now for easy setup of a secure wireless network, and work well with Microsoft services like Xbox LIVE.

"Windows 7 users can simplify the setup of networked devices in the home when they choose Windows 7 logoed routers. We value our alliance with Ubicom since their work enables more consumers to enjoy the benefits of Windows 7," said Glenn Ward, group manager at Microsoft.

The Linux router platform is powered by Ubicom's IP7100 series network processors with StreamEngine(TM) technology that ensures Quality of Service for media, VoIP and gaming traffic. The platform includes a comprehensive reference router SDK that enables ODMs to easily develop and customize networking products. The SDK also goes through rigorous software quality assurance that includes regression, white box, and durability tests. In addition to being compatible with Windows 7, the router platform also passes Wi-Fi Alliance and CD-Router test suite.

"We are excited to be fully compatible with Windows 7. This is a continuation of our close engagement with Microsoft starting with Windows Vista to ensure certified solutions for quick time to market of reliable and easy to use products," said RK Parthasarathy, vice president of marketing at Ubicom.

About Ubicom, Inc.

Ubicom develops networking and multimedia processor solutions that address the unique demands of networking applications and multimedia content delivery in the digital home. The company provides optimized system-level solutions to OEMs for a wide range of products including wireless routers, access points, VoIP gateways, networked DPFs, and streaming media devices.

About the "Compatible with Windows 7" logo program

The "Compatible with Windows 7" logo program allows device manufacturers to test their products and qualify that they are proven to work with Windows 7. Consumers who see the "Compatible with Windows 7" logo will know that products have met explicit standards of reliability, quality and ease of use.
Old December 11, 2009, 02:39 AM
anandshah17

Default Test code for AT24C02 with IP2022 and communication is I2C.

I am in need of test code for AT24C02 with IP2022 and communication between them is I2C.
Please help me to solve problem.