Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 21, 2007, 11:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Techgage covers CES 2007: part 1

"Techgage has been spending a lot of time at CES and have come across a lot of interesting technologies and products. Sadly, thanks to our incredibly slow (and sometimes non-existent) hotel internet, we've been unable to publish any content thus far. So, you can expect the majority of content from us after CES is over with, when we can reflect on what we saw at the show.

However, we do want to share some interesting things we have found so far, so that's what I will concentrate on in this article. Please note this is the first part to a few part series of articles. Without further ado, let's take a look at a few cool new products."

More @ TechGage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton