Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 9, 2009, 12:11 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Intel Core i7 Custom Desktop Challenge - Could you design the world's coolest desktop?

Intel is launching a worldwide custom desktop challenge. The challenge is to build desktops powered by Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors that envision the possibilities of tomorrow's technology.Contest Details:WHEN: Oct. 5 through Dec. 14, 2009WHERE: Intel Core i7 Custom Desktop Challenge Contest:www.intelcorechallenge.comWHAT: Intel Corporatio... [ Read full article ]
Old October 9, 2009, 12:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Too much work lol.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 15, 2009, 05:56 AM
Trial Member

Default Meshx86

No Time Too.

+ i live out side specified countries, if i order parts from amazon, i'll need one month till it each here and by that time its outdated ..